• Permeable and allows fluid to evaporate rapidly from foam dressing
• Pumping action continuously removes excess exudate and bacteria
• Fewer dressing changes for less wound bed and patient trauma
• May be used under compression and minimizes strikethrough
• Stays intact when exposed to exudate and upon removal
• Inactivates pathogens to reduce risk of infection
• Can be cut to size without unraveling
• Minimizes risk of maceration
• Protects healthy intact skin
ULTRA dressings are indicated for use on partial-thickness burns, incisions, skin grafts, donor sites, lacerations, abrasions, and stage 1-4 dermal ulcers (vascular, venous, pressure, and diabetic).
ULTRA dressings are not approved for use directly on full-thickness burns. The Active Fluid Management® performance of ULTRA dressings may be impaired by use with petrolatum-based ointments.
ULTRA dressings should be stored at temperatures less than 131˚F. Keep dry.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required||●|
|Usable on infected wounds|
|Variety of sizes|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
ULTRA dressings should be changed when clinically indicated or as prescribed by a health care professional. Carefully remove the fixative and the dressing from the wound. Normally the dressing does not adhere to the wound. If adherence is observed, the dressing can be moistened with sterile saline or water to ease removal.
Milliken Healthcare Products is the manufacturer of an innovative portfolio of wound and burn care dressings which provide unique value through Active Fluid Management® (AFM®) technology.