Dermanet® Ag+ Border combines Dermanet® Ag and Transeal® polyurethane. Ideal for use on surgical incisions, lacerations and vascular access sites.
• Provides immediate and sustained antimicrobial activity
• Silver is completely and evenly distributed in the ionic state
• Creates a moist environment to promote wound healing
• Held securely in place by a polyurethane adhesive border
• Antimicrobial activity for up to five days
• Inhibits bacterial cell division
• Easy application and removal
• Protects fragile granulation tissue
• Non-staining, non-irritating, not made with natural rubber latex
Dermanet® Ag+ Border is used for the management of multiple wounds including: pressure ulcers, venous ulcers, dermal lesions (or secreting skin injuries), burn injuries, donor sites, graft sites, lacerations, surgical incisions and vascular access sites.
When visible signs of infection are present in the wound, Dermanet® Ag+ Border may only be used when proper systemic treatment addresses the cause of the infection. Dermanet® Ag+ Border is for external use and may not be surgically implanted. Discontinue use if signs of sensitivity appear.
Dermanet® Ag+ Border should not be used on patients with known sensitivity to alginates or third-degree burns.
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Clean and thoroughly dry site. Peel release liner from center of dressing while aligning the Dermanet® Ag+ Border center over the site. Press dressing into place. Remove the "Top Clear Carrier Film" by lifting away at the tab.
Gently grasp a corner on the edge of the dressing and slowly pull the dressing from the skin in the direction of hair growth.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.