EXTREMIT-EASE® Compression Garment
EXTREMIT-EASE® provides 30mmHg-50mmHg of compression. Combination of zipper and bungee cords with large tabs make independent application and adjustment easy for patients. Comfortable, air-permeable fabric results in less sweat, hot spots, and pistoning.
• 30mmHg-50mmHg therapeutic compression
• Easy application and adjustment, even for patients with dexterity issues
• Lightweight, air-permeable fabric results in less sweating and fewer hot spots
• Holds shape and maintains position on the leg
• Machine washable and ready to wear
• PDAC verified for Medicare reimbursement
• Supports hemodynamics of the calf muscle function
• Includes garment liner and mesh laundry bag
EXTREMIT-EASE® is indicated for the management of mild to moderate swelling from lymphedema, chronic venous insufficiency, acute post-operative edema and other swelling disorders. Use as instructed by your physician or medical professional.
Contraindicated for patients with peripheral arterial disease (PAD), intermittent claudation, recent revascularization, stent implant, phlebitis, congestive heart failure (CHF), active skin infection or deep vein thrombosis.
Discontinue use if experiencing pain or increased swelling, skin infection, loss of feeling or numbing of the feet or toes, or allergic reaction response to the fabric.
Store at room temperature. Do not store in a damp room.
|Not made w/ natural rubber latex||●|
|Prescribed primarily for acute care|
|Prescribed primarily for post-acute care|
|Reusable rigid garment|
|Variety of colors|
Chronic Venous Insufficiency
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Follow health care provider's instruction.
Use as instructed by your physician or medical professional.
Wounds must be dressed prior to applying the compression garment liner.
AMERX Health Care offers a comprehensive suite of wound care products including AMERIGEL® Advanced Wound and Skin Care topicals, HELIX3® Bioactive Collagen, AMERX® dressings, and the new EXTREMIT-EASE™ Compression Garment.