HELIX3-CP® Collagen Powder is 100% type I bovine collagen. Provides moist healing of draining wounds and absorbs excess wound fluids. Non-hydrolyzed to enhance the vital scaffolding process for granulation tissue formation.
• Promotes moist healing of draining wounds to maintain an optimal wound environment
• 100% type I bovine non-hydrolyzed collagen powder
• No additives, synthetics, or fillers
• Effective in all wound phases
• Absorbs 40-60 times its weight in wound fluid
HELIX3-CP® Collagen Powder is indicated for the management of burns, sores, blisters, ulcers, and other wounds.
Do not use if allergic to bovine-derived materials. Discontinue use and contact a physician if excessive redness, pain, swelling, or blistering occurs. Avoid eye contact. Single use only. External use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 50°F-80°F.
100% non-hydrolyzed type I bovine collagen
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Cleanse the wound with a sterile wound cleanser. Apply HELIX3-CP® Collagen Powder dressing to the wound. Cover with a non-adherent dressing.
Change dressing daily or as indicated.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.