MedVance® Alginate is rich in mannuronic acid. Non-woven flat pad is for exuding wounds, and rope is for packing the cavities. Soft, hydrophilic gel is rapidly produced when in contact with wound exudate, which conforms to the contours of the wound and provides a moist wound healing environment.
• Gel is rapidly formed when in contact with wound exudate
• Provides moist wound healing environment
• Can be layered for deep wounds and packed for cavities
• Conforms to body contours for maximum patient comfort
• Enhanced wet and dry strength for easy application and removal
MedVance® Alginate dressing is intended for moderately to heavily exuded wounds, including partial-thickness burns, donor sites, leg ulcers, pressure injuries, cavity wounds and most other granulating wounds.
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Remove from package and apply to wound.
Two to seven days.
Unopened, undamaged package guaranteed to be sterile and free from defects.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.