Mepilex® Ag is an absorbent foam dressing featuring Safetac® technology and silver. Effective antimicrobial activity for up to seven days.
• Inactivates wound pathogens within 30 minutes and for up to seven days
• Inactivates a broad range of pathogens, including MRSA
• Excellent conformability for better patient comfort and dressing fit
• Good exudate management properties
• Can be cut to suit various wound sizes and difficult-to-dress areas
Mepilex® Ag is indicated for the management of lightly to moderately exuding wounds such as leg and foot ulcers, pressure injuries and partial-thickness burns.
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Clean the wound area. Remove the release film. Mepilex® Ag should overlap the wound bed by at least 2cm onto the surrounding skin. Apply the adherent side to the wound. Do not stretch. When necessary, secure Mepilex® Ag with a bandage or other fixation.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.