Optifoam® Gentle Ag foam dressing has a silicone adhesive border and waterproof backing. Features broad-spectrum, controlled release ionic silver.
• Highly conformable border can be lifted and reapplied
• Helps create ideal wound healing environment
• Waterproof outer layer protects the wound
• Silicone border provides gentle adhesion
• Continuous antimicrobial protection
• Highly absorbent and non-staining
• Outer layer provides for low friction and shear
• Helps manage bacterial burden
• Needs no additional fixation
Optifoam® Gentle Ag is indicated for use on pressure injuries, partial- and shallow full-thickness wounds, surgical wounds, wounds with colonization, leg ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, donor sites, lacerations and abrasions, skin tears, and first- and second-degree burns.
Contraindicated for use on third-degree burns, lesions with active vasculitis and individuals with a known sensitivity to silver.
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Can remain in place up to 7 days, depending on the amount of drainage.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.