Triad® Hydrophilic Wound Dressing is a zinc-oxide based sterile coating designed to manage low to moderate levels of exudate, while promoting a moist wound healing environment to facilitate autolytic debridement.
• Ideal alternative for difficult-to-dress wounds
• Can be applied directly to the wound and periwound skin
• Unique blend of 4 ingredients adheres to wet skin and irregular surfaces
• Keeps the wound covered without a secondary dressing
• Reimbursement available in all care settings
Triad® Hydrophilic Wound Dressing is for the local management of pressure and venous stasis ulcers, dermal lesions/injuries, superficial wounds, scrapes, first- and second-degree burns, and partial- and full-thickness wounds.
Contraindicated for use on third-degree burns or infected wounds.
If condition does not improve within 10-14 days or if condition worsens, consult a physician, ET nurse, or wound care specialist. Keep out of reach of children.
Petrolatum, cellulose gum (CMC), zinc oxide, dimethicone
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.